london eye Settlement Visa

Current notices

At the moment there is no relevant information to apply for this visa!

Settlement Visa

How can apply this type of visa?

You can apply for a settlement visa to join your family member in the UK.

There are several ways to enter the UK to join or accompany a family member and to remain in the UK on a permanent basis. If your spouse is an EU national, you may be able to qualify under the EU regulations for an EEA Family Permit (see EEA Family Permit)

You can join a spouse, partner, fiancé, civil or unmarried partner and parent.

The settlement visa is usually issued for 24 months however in some cases you may be granted indefinite leave to enter (ILE) depending on your personal circumstances. Please note that if you are 18 or over you will also be required to demonstrate that you have a good knowledge of the English Language.

Please contact our office before you apply under this category to check eligibility.

This is not a complete list of settlement Visa types, should your Visa type not be listed please contact our office for further information.

Processing times

Interview slots are allocated by the Consulate in some cases you may have to wait longer than 5 days depending on availability. Please apply no latest than four weeks before you intend to travel.

Processing times UK Settlement Visa apply for


In general, the total price is calculated as follows, the Visas United service fee + consular fees + fee of the visacenter Teleperformance.

Visas United processing fee on request.
The consulate processing is currently €


(detailed prices on request!). Please ask Visas United for the current fee before starting your order. The price is depending on the current exchange rate.
The fee of the visa application center Teleperformance is €


The return postage is not included in the visa application center fee. For return postage you have to pay €


in addition.



The company Visas United is an Agency that charges a fee to prepare your Visa application. Our company neither belongs to an Embassy, Consulate or any other official government department.

You can also apply for a visa independently. In which case you will be required to pay the consular fees to the consulate. Information about the respective consular fees and further information on independent applications can be found on the official website of the Embassy.