london eye Tier 2 skilled workers Visa for United Kingdom

TIER 2 - Skilled Workers

How can apply this type of visa?

This visa type allows you to enter the UK to take up employment either because your employer is sending you or you are a sports person. Religious workers you can also qualify.
It is usually issued for the duration of the certificate (COS or for 3 years. In some cases you can extend your permission in the UK.
The main routes are listed below, should you not find your visa type listed below then you can call our office for further assistance.

The visa categories are listed below, should you not find the category you require please contact our office for further assistance.

Visa categories

TIER 2 - General

You have been offered a job to fill a position that cannot be filled by someone in the UK. (COS Required)

TIER 2 - Intra Company Transfers

You are an overseas employee of a multi -national company and will be based in a UK based branch of the organisation. (COS Required)

TIER 2 - Minister of Religion

For those people coming to fill a vacancy as a Minister of Religion, Missionary or Member of a Religious Order (COS Required)

TIER 2 - Sports People

For elite sportspeople and coaches whose employment will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport at the highest level. (COS Required)

Processing times

Processing times UK TIER 2-Skilled Workers apply for


In general, the total price is calculated as follows, the Visas United service fee + consular fees + fee of the visacenter Teleperformance.

Visas United processing fee is € 500,00 for the first person.
The consulate fee: Please ask Visas United for the current fee.
The fee of the visa application center Teleperformance is € 95,00 + € 50,00 scanning fee..
The return postage is not included in the visa application center fee. For return postage you have to pay € 35,00 in addition.



The company Visas United is an Agency that charges a fee to prepare your Visa application. Our company neither belongs to an Embassy, Consulate or any other official government department.

You can also apply for a visa independently. In which case you will be required to pay the consular fees to the consulate. Information about the respective consular fees and further information on independent applications can be found on the official website of the Embassy.