New YORK Liberty STATUE Student Visa F1

Student Visa - F1

How can apply this type of visa?

This visa type is for studies and language courses including a High School Year.

This visa is for High School participants and intensive language courses (max 18 hours studies per week). Students who are privately funding their studies can also apply.

The act that came into force in November 1996 no longer allows foreign students to obtain student visas to attend public primary schools or public education programs. Applicants can apply to attend public high schools up to a maximum of 12 months only as long as they pay the full fees, these rules apply only to those who intend to visit public schools however those wishing to attend private schools are not affected.

You may start the application process with Visas United once you have been issued the official approval form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility)

Not only are we able to help you prepare your visa application but we can also transfer the SEVIS fee on your behalf, please contact us for further details.

Please DO NOT us send the original Certificate of Eligibility, we require a copy only.

Processing times

Interview slots are allocated by the Consulate in some cases you may have to wait longer than 5 days depending on availability. Please apply no latest than four weeks before you intend to travel.

Processing times Student Visa-F1 apply for


In general, the total price is calculated as follows, the Visas United service fee + consular fees.

The consulate fee is currently about € 177,25 for each person (The fees may vary depending on the rate of exchange).

Visas United processing fee is currently € 299 per person.

If we have to pay your SEVIS fee about 350 US-Dollar, it is included to our service charge.

The return postage is not included in the consulate fee (+ €33,14).


The company Visas United is an Agency that charges a fee to prepare your Visa application. Our company neither belongs to an Embassy, Consulate or any other official government department.

You can also apply for a visa independently. In which case you will be required to pay the consular fees to the consulate. Information about the respective consular fees and further information on independent applications can be found on the official website of the US Embassy.